If you think succulent Chicken Tikkas are tough to make, you have come to the right place. It does not get easier than this.
- 250 gms chicken breast cut into large cubes (tikka size)
- 3 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilies powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix in all the ingredients with the chicken pieces in a large bowl and leave it to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat the gas tandoor on high. You can also use a grill pan for this.
- Add in the tikka pieces making sure the pan is hot so that you can hear the sizzle.
- Lower the heat and turn the pieces
- Grill or pan roast until golden. Keep basting with oil every 2-3 minutes so that the pieces do not dry up.
- Serve hot with sliced onions and a wedge of lemon.