Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 pcs chicken drumsticks
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for brushing
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp curd
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken drumsticks and make gashes so that the marinade can seep in well. This also helps the drumstick cook evenly.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under the marinade list and make a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and mix it well. Leave it aside for at least 90 minutes to marinate. The longer the better.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- In the meantime, coat the drumsticks with the breadcrumbs. You don’t need a slurry as the breadcrumbs would stick to the marinade.
- Brush a bit of oil on the breadcrumb covered pieces. You can skip this, but a bit of oil does wonders to the taste and crispness.
- Oil the air fryer grill well and place in the chicken drumsticks.
- Air fry the drumsticks at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip.
For more such easy-to-cook recipes, get my cookbook Easy Recipes from Mads’ Cookhouse. Grab your copy today!