Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
- 250 gms button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed peppercorns
- Juice of one lemon
- To begin, clean the mushrooms and cut them into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Place the mushrooms in a large bowl. Add in olive oil and mix well.
- Next add minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and crushed peppercorns. Mix well.
- In the meantime, pre-heat the air fryer at 180°C or 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Grease the air fryer grill well with oil so that the mushrooms don't stick.
- Add in the mushrooms. Cook at 180°C for 10-12 minutes or until done. Shake them once midway so that the mushrooms cook evenly.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Squeeze the juice of one lemon on top.
- The Air-Fried Garlic Mushrooms are ready to serve.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.