Blue Lagoon Mocktail
Get ready for spring with a crisp virgin Blue Lagoon Mocktail. Colorful and refreshing, the non-alcoholic citrusy drink is perfect for a cocktail party or just a special evening with family.
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- 1 tbsp blue Curaçao syrup
- 1 cup lime/lemon soda (Sprite)
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a serving glass, mix together lime juice, sugar syrup, and blue Curaçao syrup.
- Top it with the lime/lemon soda and stir gently.
- Add in some ice cubes and garnish the drink with a lemon slice.
- The Blue Lagoon Mocktail is ready to serve.
- Add a dash of vodka for an equally refreshing cocktail.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.