Chicken Salami Sandwich
Servings: 2 people
Easy, healthy, and delicious, the Chicken Salami Sandwich is a meal in itself. Perfect for breakfast or any time of the day.
- 2 6 inch buns
- 3-4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices of onions
- 8-10 slices of tomatoes
- 8-10 slices of cucumber
- 4 slices of chicken salami
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning of your choice
- Salt to taste
- To begin, sprinkle some salt on the tomato, cucumber, and onion slices.
- Slice the bread into half. Spread the mayonnaise generously on both the insides of the bread.
- To assemble, start with a layer of lettuce. Next add a layer of onion, tomato and cucumber slices each. Sprinkle with some seasoning of your choice.
- Next add the salami cut into half. You can either place it flat or in waves as pictured.
- Top it with a cheese slice cut into half.
- The Chicken Salami Sandwich is ready to serve.