Christmas Party Punch
Servings: 6 people
No holiday gathering is complete without the Christmas punch. Try this easy non-alcoholic recipe with just a few ingredients. Feel free to add a bubbly, vodka, or rum for the extra holiday spirit.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Ice cubes as required
- 3-4 star anise
- 2-3 sticks of cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 orange cut into slices
- Star anise, orange slices, and rosemary for garnish
- Take some ice in a pitcher.
- Add in orange slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and cloves.
- Now pour in orange juice, pineapple juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, and ginger ale.
- Add a sprig of rosemary. Stir well.
- Fill the serving glasses until a third with ice. Pour in the punch. Top it with sliced orange, star anise, and a sprig of rosemary.
- The Christmas Party Punch is ready to serve.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.