Eggless Choco Marble Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100 gms unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, sift together all-purpose flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, take unsalted butter at room temperature. Add in the powdered sugar. Whisk with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla essence.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture in batches until the dough begins to come together.
- Transfer to a flat surface. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Add cocoa powder to one of the portions and mix it well.
- Now roll out the dough into logs of equal size. Place them side by side. Overlap and twist them alternatively to form a log. Shape it into a square log. Wrap in cling film and freeze for about 15 minutes until firm.
- Unwrap the firm dough. Cut it into pieces of 1/4” thickness.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or grease it well. Arrange the cookies. Bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow them to cool on the baking tray for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- The Eggless Choco Marble Cookies are ready to serve. Enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.