Eggless Chocolate Brownie Appe Bites
Soft, chewy, and decadent, the Eggless Chocolate Brownie Appe Bites are a hit with kids and adults alike. Nut-free, and ready in minutes. Try this quick and easy no oven brownie recipe in an appe pan.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Oil for brushing
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Next, add in the milk in small quantities until the batter is dropping consistency.
- Pour in the batter into each of the pits no more than 3/4th level. Brownies rise and then sink back. If you fill them to the top, they would end up overflowing and ruin the shape of the brownies.
- Cover with a lid and let them cook on low heat. Check with a toothpick to make sure once done. Do not overcook, or the brownies would become hard.
- Remove them on a plate and allow them cool. Dust them with powdered sugar.
- You can sprinkle chopped nuts on top. Since my kitchen is a nut-free kitchen, I have dusted them with powdered sugar.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.