Eggless Mango Soufflé
Servings: 4 people
Make the most of the summer months with a rich and creamy Eggless Mango Soufflé. Super easy to make using readily available ingredients. Try out this no-fuss recipe for an all-time treat.
- 2 tbsp gelatine/agar-agar
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 cup cream
- 2-3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Fresh mango for garnish
- Sprigs of mint for garnish
- To begin, soak gelatine in half a cup of water. Mix well and keep aside for at least 5 minutes.
- Take vanilla ice cream in a large bowl. I have used the family pack brick. Cut it up roughly.
- Add in mango pulp. I prefer to keep it a bit chunky.
- Add cream, powdered sugar as per taste, and the soaked gelatine.
- Mix with an electric mixer until the mixture is blended well. Do not whip it too much making sure the ice cream does not melt completely.
- Transfer the mixture into serving bowls and refrigerate for a few hours until set. Top it with chopped mangoes and a sprig of mint.
- The Eggless Mango Soufflé is ready to serve.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.