Eggless Orange Crinkle Cookies
Servings: 12 cookies
End 2022 on a sweet note with the Eggless Orange Crinkle Cookies. Crispy on the outside. Soft and chewy on the inside. With the freshness of oranges, these cookies are absolutely delicious and easy to make.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Few drops of orange food coloring (optional)
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In another larger bowl, cream together the butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the orange juice, orange zest, vanilla essence with a few drops of food coloring (optional). Mix well.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll them into balls. Press down a bit. First roll them in granulated sugar followed by the powdered sugar.
- Grease the baking tray or line it with parchment paper. Place the cookie dough at least an inch apart. Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 12 minutes. The baking time varies based on the oven.
- Once done, move to a rack until they are completely cooled down. The Eggless Orange Crinkle Cookies are ready to enjoy.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.