Grilled Paneer Sandwich
Servings: 2 people
The best of both worlds. A spicy grilled sandwich with paneer and green chutney. Hearty, delicious, and absolutely mouthwatering. A quick and easy breakfast recipe to kick start the day.
- 4 slices of bread
- 200 gm paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 tsp green chutney
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1" piece of ginger finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp chat masala powder
- Oil for greasing
- To begin, cut the paneer into slices. Marinate both sides with salt and keep aside.
- To make the sandwich, butter the bread slices. Spread green chutney generously on both slices.
- Add some chopped onions, ginger, and green chillies to one of the slices. Season it with chat masala powder.
- Place the paneer slices on top. Sprinkle red chilli flakes and some more chat masala powder. Top it with the other slice.
- Grease the pan well with oil. Grill the sandwich until the bread is toasted. And slice into two.
- The Grilled Paneer Sandwich is ready to serve. Serve with salad greens and a dip of your choice.
- If you prefer, you can add a slice of cheese to make it more cheesy.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.