Muskmelon Lime Cooler
Servings: 2 people
Sweet and tangy. The Muskmelon Lime Cooler is a refreshing summer drink loaded with vitamins and minerals. Try this summer cooler that is ready in minutes. Perfect for brunch or a special evening too.
- 1 medium muskmelon
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Ice cubes
- To begin, de-seed the chilled muskmelon. Using a baller, shape a few balls to use for garnish.
- Peel and remove the flesh. Chop and add into a blender. Add in the sugar syrup and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Add the lime juice and mix well.
- Pour into champagne flutes. Add in a few ice cubes if required. Garnish with a muskmelon ball threaded in a toothpick.
- The Muskmelon Lime Cooler is ready to serve.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.