Orange Lemon Mojito Mocktail
Step into spring with a delicious and crisp virgin Orange Lemon Mojito. With all the flavors of summer, this non-alcoholic drink is perfect for brunch or just a special evening with family.
- 2-3 lemons
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 500 ml club soda
- 500 ml orange juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ice cubes
- Add the lemon juice and salt. Shake well.
- Top it with chilled club soda.
- The Orange Lemon Mojito is ready to serve. Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve chilled.
- You can add sugar syrup with lemon juice for a sweeter version.
- If you prefer, you can add chilled water instead of the club soda.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.