Pan Roasted Balsamic Garlic Mushrooms
Mushrooms coated in a flavorful balsamic reduction. Ready in minutes, this quick and easy fusion recipe works great for a tea time snack and as a side too.
- 250 gm small button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp tomato puree (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add in the chopped garlic and saute for a minute. Mix in the mushrooms.
- Add in the balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, chilli sauce, and tomato puree and mix well.
- Add a bit of water and cover with a lid. Cook until the mushrooms are done.
- Create a slurry of cornflour. Add in two teaspoons to the sauce until it reaches a coating consistency.
- Garnish with parsley or sesame seeds. Serve hot.
- This works great as a side too with a little bit of gravy.
For more such easy to cook recipes, get my cookbook Easy Recipes from Mads’ Cookhouse now available at Amazon. Grab your copy today!