Paneer Tomato Masala
Tender paneer pieces in a rich nut-free tomato gravy. Paneer Tomato Masala is one of my signature dishes and is always high in demand. An easy-to-cook recipe that is ready in minutes. Perfect for a special occasion.
- 200 gms paneer
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1-2 chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped green coriander leaves for garnish
- To begin, cut the paneer into bite-sized pieces. Place them in a bowl. Add 1 ½ cups warm water with a teaspoon of salt. Mix well. Cover and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in finely chopped onion s and green chillies. Saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add in ginger-garlic paste. Saute for a minute. Do not brown.
- Add in the tomato puree and tomato sauce. Mix.
- Next, add in salt and Kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix.
- Now, add cream and mix well.
- Drain the paneer pieces and add. Mix until they are well coated. Finally, add in garam masala powder and mix.
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat until you can see oil on the surface.
- The Paneer Tomato Masala is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and garam masala. And serve with lachcha paranthas or naans.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.
I’m taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter‘s My Friend Alexa.