Papaya and Orange Smoothie
Servings: 4 people
After weeks of feasting this festive season, detox your body with the Papaya and Orange Smoothie. This immunity-boosting healthy drink is packed with vitamins, minerals, and necessary nutrients.
- 1 medium ripe papaya
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- Juice of one lemon
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Ice cubes as required
- Honey (optional)
- To begin, peel the papaya, remove the seeds, and cut them into chunks.
- Add them to a blender along with orange juice and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. If you prefer it sweeter, add honey as per taste. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add water now.
- Fill the serving glasses halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour in the smoothie. Gently mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint. The Papaya and Orange Smoothie is ready to serve.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.