Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Fruits are the perfect start to the day. Try out this easy, nut-free, three-ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe that is ready in minutes.
- 3 bananas
- 10-12 strawberries
- 1 tbsp plain curd
- 2 tbsp chopped apples
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 strawberries
- 2 glazed cherries
- Prepare the fruits for the smoothie. Peel and freeze the bananas. Cut the strawberries into halves and freeze them too. Preferably overnight.
- Mix ½ tsp lemon juice with the chopped apples so that they don’t discolor.
- To make the smoothie, blend together bananas, strawberries, and curd until smooth. Make sure the fruits are well frozen for a thicker consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl. Flatten the top with a spoon.
- Garnish with chopped apples, strawberries, and cherries. Serve immediately.