Tomato Egg Fried Rice
Juicy tomatoes, scrambled eggs, and rice combine together for a sweet and savory dish. Try out my version of the Tomato Egg Fried Rice that is quick and easy to make.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cups pre-boiled rice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Now add in the sauces – light soy sauce, oyster sauce (you can skip it if you want), tomato sauce, and chilli sauce. Add in the vinegar. Mix well.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- A day-old boiled rice works best for this recipe.
- Fried rice is always cooked on a high flame.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.