Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bark (Nut-Free Froyo)
Servings: 4 people
Enjoy the best of summer fruits with the Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bark. Low in calories and high in taste, froyo bark is a hit with kids and adults alike. Try out this nut-free recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mangoes chopped
- 1 cup pineapples chopped
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced mangoes
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup kiwi slices quartered
- 1/4 cup dried berries
- To begin, blend together the mangoes and pineapple until smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt. If you prefer a sweeter version, add honey. Blend it well.
- Line a freezer-proof dish with parchment paper. Pour in the mixture and flatten it out to your desired thickness.
- Garnish with diced mangoes, pineapples, kiwis, and berries. Freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Once well frozen, break it down into desired-size pieces.
- Serve Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bark immediately.
- Avoid using fresh pineapple for the recipe or the yogurt may turn bitter. Use canned pineapple. If not available, cook slices in sugar syrup for a few minutes before use.
- If you do not have Greek yogurt available, you can use hung curd for the recipe.
If you enjoyed the video above, subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every week.