Watermelon Strawberry Cooler
Servings: 2 people
Stay hydrated with a chilled Watermelon Strawberry Cooler. Refreshing, easy to whip up, and enjoyed by kids and adults alike. The perfect drink for a hot summer day.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon (deseeded)
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-6 strawberries
- 1/2" piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp black salt (kala namak)
- Crushed ice
- 2-3 sprigs of mint leaves
- 3-4 lemon slices for garnish
- To begin, blend the strawberries and ginger into a smooth paste.
- Add in the watermelon cubes and black salt. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Add in the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, add a few ice cubes to the serving glass. Pour in the chilled watermelon-strawberry mixture. Top it with a lemon slice and a spring of mint.
- The Watermelon Strawberry Cooler is ready to serve.
- Add a dash of vodka for an equally refreshing cocktail.
Subscribe to the Mads’ Cookhouse YouTube channel for a new easy recipe every Tuesday.