Whole Wheat Sweet Corn Pancakes
Servings: 2 people
Whole Wheat Sweet Corn Pancakes are a quick and easy savory breakfast recipe. Healthy and delicious, and packed with nutrients, they are a hit with kids and adults alike.
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1-2 chopped green chillies
- 2-3 chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp herb of your choice
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- To begin, in a large bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, milk, ginger garlic paste, oil, and egg into a smooth batter.
- Add in the vegetables – sweet corn, bell peppers, green chillies, and spring onions. Mix well.
- Add in the salt, red chilli flakes, herb of your choice, and chilli sauce. Mix.
- Finally, add in the baking powder and mix gently.
- To make the pancakes, heat a griddle or a tawa. Pour a ladleful of the batter and allow it to cook on medium heat. Once bubbles start to appear, turn it over and cook.
- The Whole Wheat Sweet Corn Pancakes are ready to serve. Serve them hot with a dip with of your choice.