Multigrain Tuna Salad Sandwich
Servings: 2 people
Start the day with a hearty and delicious Multigrain Tuna Salad Sandwich. This is my take on the popular breakfast sandwich recipe that will keep you energized throughout the day.
- 6" loaf of multigrain bread
- 3-4 slices of tomatoes
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce
For the Tuna Salad
- 80 gms tuna chunks (half a small tin, drained)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp English mustard paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp chopped onions
- Salt to taste
- To begin, in a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, red chilli flakes, and chopped onions. Mix well.
- Drain the tuna chunks and roughly shred them. Add the tuna flakes to the dressing and mix well.
- Take a 6” loaf of multigrain bread and warm it a bit. Slice the bread from the side but make sure you do not cut it all the way through.
- Place a few lettuce leaves at the bottom.
- Top it with a few spoonfuls of tuna salad.
- Finally, place the sliced tomatoes on top. Lightly press down the sandwich.
- The Multigrain Tuna Salad Sandwich is ready to serve. Serve it with fresh salad and potato wafers.